Our Dallas LASIK Vision Center is dedicated to providing exceptional vision correction through the remarkable and life enhancing procedure known as LASIK in the heart of Dallas TX.
LASIK Dallas eye surgery has proven beyond a doubt to be one of the greatest medical advancements of our time. It has completely revolutionized the vision correction industry and is improving the quality of life of millions of people around the world by freeing them from their dependency on glasses and contacts.
Here at the Dallas LASIK Vision Center we pride ourselves in providing a patient centered environment which encompasses a number of important factors that set us apart from other vision correction practices. At the Dallas LASIK Vision Center we have a commitment to our patients to provide superior LASIK and cataract eye doctors using only the most proven techniques and advanced technology to achieve the best outcome possible for patients.
Our experienced team and board certified LASIK Dallas surgeon are devoted to staying current with all of the latest advances in vision correction in order to provide our patients only the best in eye medical care in Texas.
When it comes to considering LASIK technology it is important you are absolutely positive you are choosing the right doctor, technology, and laser vision correction procedure for you. At the Dallas LASIK Vision Center we demonstrate our dedication by delivering this comprehensive care of the highest quality to each of our patients on a daily basis. Our office staff combines their commitment to quality patient care with professional knowledge and expertise in the most recent advancements in vision correction technology to help us strive to be the leading vision care provider in Dallas TX.
Our success is measured by the results we have achieved in the eyes of our patients we have cared for and allies that we have enriched through LASIK eye surgery and cataract surgery. Our qualified and experienced LASIK surgeons It can help patients in Dallas Texas achieve better vision through LASIK eye surgery and other advanced a vision correction procedures. For more information contact our office today to schedule a FREE LASIK screening.
Dallas LASIK – Advantages of LASIK Over Corrective Lenses
• Overall vision can be improved using LASIK while peripheral is limited by glasses. With LASIK Dallas surgery you don’t need to worry about not being able to see something outside of your primary line of vision.
• Vision can be improved more precisely using LASIK, compared to glasses and contacts, especially when a procedure is carried out that maps the contour of the eye. The result of this is that after a procedure a person might have better vision than somebody who has never worn corrective lenses.
• Some LASIK procedures can help address lower and higher aberrations of the eye, meaning improved vision. Due to the nature of the technology, at times when something goes wrong with the eye, LASIK can often correct this.
• LASIK is especially suited for those with moderate vision problems but do not want the hassle of glasses or contact lenses. Losing a pair of glasses or a contact lens can be a common occurrence. What if there is no spare handy? Do you simply live with poor vision? No, not when you can turn to LASIK or repurchase glasses.
• LASIK Dallas can save you money over time. Consider the number of pairs of glasses or contact lenses you have already bought. You could have spent more than if you had just used LASIK for vision improvement. Then you can just keep a pair of glasses as a memory of times gone by.
Dallas LASIK surgery works to change the contour of your eye to achieve complete or near perfect vision. Choosing your surgeon carefully can greatly reduce the risks of LASIK. The majority of people report they are satisfied with LASIK results. For most people Dallas LASIK surgery has been life changing, enabling them to get involved in activities they could not have enjoyed before.
You should consider your medical history, personal health and what you think about wearing glasses. This will help determine if LASIK is right for you. If the money was available, I would go for it, after finding an excellent surgeon.
Is Dallas LASIK a Money Saver?
Considering the issue of cost, Dallas LASIK surgery is often superior to glasses and contacts because while you have to pay more for the surgical procedure initially, over a lifetime you can pay less. Somebody who wears glasses will usually own a number of pairs over their lifetime. Changing prescriptions, damage and fashion trends will mean periodic changes. Some will alter between glasses and contacts and also some will wear prescription sunglasses. Cheap glasses or contacts are available but the majority of people with moderate sight problems will spend $400 up on a pair of decent glasses. As time goes on, the cost of glasses and contacts will be greater than the cost of the initial money spent on Dallas LASIK surgery. It is always recommended to check to see if your insurance will cover you for any portion of your surgery expense.
Is life without glasses sounding good? Dallas LASIK or laser surgery is the newest and most technologically advanced way to correct sight problems such as astigmatism, nearsightedness and farsightedness.
Some people are content to wear glasses or contacts while others have been waiting for technology to provide them with a means of getting their freedom back. Although some people are still sitting on the fence with regards to LASIK, but LASIK for many, is what they have been waiting for.
You should be aware of what lies ahead before getting into the surgeons chair. Compare Dallas LASIK to traditional methods of dealing with sight problems to see what you feel is right for you. You could be surprised. Glasses wearers may have always wanted to make a change but have not wanted to wear contacts because of the thought of putting something into their eye. Many take this view.
You could be a lens wearer who is fed up with forking out the money or simply find Glasses and contacts can be something of a burden. Glasses might be owned for backup purposes but you might not opt not to wear them. What can you do? LASIK in Dallas Tx is the real, new alternative for unsatisfied lens and glasses users. Vision problems that are hard to correct may still be improved with LASIK. Sometimes perfect vision is not attainable but vision can still be drastically improved along with people’s quality of life. Contact us at out Dallas Tx location to discuss your options today.
- The American Medical Association
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- National Library of Medicine
- Texas Medical Association
- The University of Texas Medical Branch